Friday, May 18, 2007

we're sucking you all in ;)


HOLA! Well...I really don't know what I'm doing here. But, it's kinda fun. And I think it could be an easy way to keep in touch. I know email is easy too, but this blog thing allows you to post pictures as well, which makes it fun (I know you're saying, "well, I can attach photos to my emails" but you just try this little thing out....you'll be addicted in no time! ;)

So -- feel free to post anything ANYTIME. Andi -- I'm expecting some pictures from you. And you Amy...okay, I'm expecting it from all of you! Hehehe.

Give it a little try. You'll make me and Austyn extremely happy! (You make us happy anyway, but this will just add to our happiness!)

I LOVE and MISS you all! If you have any questions, let me know (not that I know a whole lot and can help you with much, but hey, I'm here for moral support, if nothing else!)

~Britt

1 comment:

Austyn said...

correction. No, i do not love people unless they put pictures. I'm serious. THANKS BRITTANY!! YOU ROCK!!!!